Dr. Jon P. Gunnemann, Professor Emeritus of Social Ethics
Professor Gunnemann focuses on theology, ethics, and the economy; and on contemporary theories of justice. He has written extensively on issues of economic ethics, and on Christian ethics and social theory. He retired in 2008.
- PhD, Yale University, 1975
- MA, Yale University, 1967
- BD, United Theological Seminary, 1966
- AB, Harvard University, 1962
- The Moral Meaning of Revolution (Yale University Press 1979)
- The Ethical Investor: Universities and Corporate Responsibility (Yale University Press 1972), co-author