Hospitality Suite Reservations for Outside Organizations
Outside Organizations may reserve the Dean’s Hospitality Suite (Room 517) in Candler School of Theology, 5th floor Dean’s Suite, 1531 Dickey Drive, Atlanta, GA, 30322. Regular hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Outside window wall with plenty of natural light
- Granite-topped buffet at each end of the room
- 8- Cherry-wood, executive tables
- 20- Padded executive chairs
- Full-equipped as a technology smart room
The standard set for the room
- 8 conference tables configured in a rectangle with an open center
- 20 chairs placed around the outside of the rectangle
Suite Access After-Hours Weekdays and Weekends:
- A suite key must be ordered from Candler’s Faculty Support suite, Room 355, for weekend and after-hours events. Event organizer must email a key request to Brenda Roberts, Manager, Faculty Development and Support Services, Brenda.firstname.lastname@example.org , no later than two weeks prior to the event date. Ms. Roberts will confirm the order via email.
- The key may be picked-up the day of the event or on Friday for a weekend event and returned the following day or on Monday after weekend use of the suite.
- Organizations are responsible for locking the Dean’s Suite for events hosted after hours or on weekends.
Events Serving Food:
Events at which food is served (breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snacks) will be charged for custodial service. A check made out to Emory University must be submitted one week prior to the event to cover the custodial costs associated with cleaning the room after an event with food.
The Events Office will submit the work order on behalf of the sponsoring organization.
- An invoice for $30.00 will be issued to the organization for custodial services during regular work hours.
Weekend Reservation and Use of Candler Space:
Groups reserving the Dean’s Hospitality Suite, Room 517, over a weekend will be charged for custodial service for each day space is reserved. An invoice will be issued to the organization in advance for the space to be reserved.
- From Friday at 2:00 p.m. – Monday at 8:00 a.m., the custodial service charge is $200 (for overtime with a minimum).
To reserve the Candler Hospitality Suite, please submit the Hospitality Suite Reservation Form for Outside Organizations.